“Hail, Hail, to old Purdue! All hail to our old gold and black!”. Don’t know the rest but still an avid Purdue sports fan and want to be at all the games? Great! – Purchase a Boarding Pass to gain access to all of your favorite sports and you’ll learn the Purdue fight song in no time. Here’s how the Boarding Pass can get you into all the sporting events!
What is a Boarding Pass?
With the Boarding Pass, students have ticket priority over those students who don’t. For just $99, you can attend football, men and women’s basketball, women’s volleyball, baseball and softball games with your pass.
Ready to purchase and become a part of the team?
Great! You can purchase your Boarding Pass here. Once on the home page, follow these steps to purchase:
- Click the tickets tab at the top of the site.
- Select buy student tickets.
- If this is your first time on the site, you will need to activate your student portal.
- If you have already activated it, log in with your Purdue credentials. Once you have logged in, select student tickets, then Boarding Pass & Student Groups.
- From here, you will be given the option to purchase a pass and add on a student group if you want.
- After your one time fee of $99, you are ready to go!
I got the Boarding Pass, now what?
After purchasing the Boarding Pass, you now have access to four different student groups: Ross-Ade Brigade, Paint Crew, Block Party & Gold Mine.
- The Ross-Ade Brigade: $15 membership that includes early entry into the football stadium, student section t-shirt and invites to special events.
- Paint Crew: $15 membership includes early entrance to Mackey Arena, guarenteed tickets to basketball games, a t-shirt and special invites.
- Block Party: $10 membership includes early entry into Holloway Gym, guarenteed volleyball tickets, a t-shirt and special invites.
- Gold Mine: $10 membership includes guarenteed tickets to women’s basketball games, a t-shirt and special invites.
How do I access my pass after I purchased it?
Easy! After purchasing your pass online, your tickets are emailed to you and can be downloaded electronically. If you do not download your ticket prior to entering, you could be charged the price of a game day ticket to replace your ticket. As long as you have your ID and downloaded ticket, you are ready for your first game!